Friday, October 23, 2009

"Into The Mist" a Pastel Painting of Colorado


"Into the Mist" is a 10.75" x 8" pastel that is for sale. The scene is from Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, near the Continental Divide. I had just driven across Trail Ridge Road in heavy fog (scary at 11,000 feet!) when it started to break up. I had to stop to take pictures so I could paint the scene: a hike down the Poudre River headwaters.

You can contact me for more information.
More of my artwork can be seen at my website:
marygiacomini.com

Mary M Giacomini
Loveland, Colorado USA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice story as for me. I'd like to read a bit more concerning that theme. Thanx for giving that material.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool blog you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anete Benedict