Sunday, March 7, 2010

Secluded

"Secluded" is a 20" x 10" original oil painting that is for sale.  The landscape is a view of Flathead Lake near Kalispell, Montana which is a short drive to Glacier National Park.   Flathead Lake is a natural lake almost 30 miles long and 15 miles wide, surrounded by the Rocky Mountain ranges.  The cabin was in my reference photo; I added the Adirondack chairs and red canoe. (to make myself at home) 
To purchase this painting for $595 plus $20 shipping (framed with a complimentary dark wood frame-included) use the easy option of paypal...





Please CONTACT me if you have any questions.
You can see more of my artwork at these sites:

(select giclees for sale)
(a variety of my work: prints & cards available)
(some of my artwork on various products)
marygiacomini.com

No comments: