Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Preview Show

"Priorities"
The preview show for the Loveland Art Studio Tour is Friday October 14th (2011) at the Loveland Museum Gallery in Loveland, Colorado from 6-8pm.  Each  of the 48 artists in the tour will have an example piece of artwork on display at the Foote Gallery.  I have my oil, "Priorites" on display.  It's up to you to figure out what your priority is: fresh coffee, peaceful morning by the mountain lake or fishing...

Enjoy the Studio Tour Opening Reception this Friday during Night on the Town at the Loveland Museum from 6-8 pm. It will be a night to preview the artists involved in the 2011 Studio Tour.
 Other online places to view my art:
Mary M Giacomini's Artwork 
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available)
artforconservation.com  

(limited edition canvas giclees)

(some of my artwork on various products)
 

No comments: