Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Plein Air

Mrs. Milner's Irises

Shades of Spring

Longs Peak Poppies
The plein air season has begun! Here are three of the plein air oil paintings I've completed recently.  All are 9" x 12", original oil, heavy impasto and are scenes around Loveland, Colorado.  All are currently available for sale.  I'm gearing up for a plein air summer.  I was invited to participate in Paint the Poudre Plein Air in July.  I was also juried into Plein Air Rockies where I'll be painting scenes in Rocky Mountain National Park in August.  Stay tuned for more plein air!  Check out my Facebook page for daily updates.

You can see more of my artwork online:
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)


MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: