Saturday, November 7, 2015

Plein air Washington Coast

"Splash" sold

Sail Away

Legend

"Glow"

Orcas Island

The Cannery at Annacortes (sold)
I had the pleasure of a plein air painting trip to the coast of Washington this past summer.  I went with 4 artist friends and we were based out of Annacortes.  I painted 6 small oils in 5 days and the weather was perfect. I brought my paints in a large suitcase and purchased solvent in Seattle.  We experienced the turquoise clear waters of Deception Pass State Park and took the Washington State Ferry to Orcas Island one day.  The San Juan Islands are nothing short of enchanting.  The last night I painted a sunset view quickly of the orange and blue waters of Puget Sound.  Email me for current availability of these original oil paintings.

You can see more of my artwork online: 
Facebook page (open to the public) 
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)
MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: