Monday, July 26, 2010

RIchard Schmid Fine Art Auction 2010

"Hawaiian Orchid" is my painting that will be in silent auction of the 14 annual Richard Schmid Fine Art Auction Sept 5, 2010 up the Rist Canyon near Fort Collins, Colorado.  I have been part of this Fundraiser for the Rist Canyon Volunteer Fire Department since 2003.  Richard Schmid started this event when he lived in the area and two of his fabulous paintings will be up for live auction this year.
You can bid online for this painting or in person September 5.

More of my work can be seen online:
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available)
artforconservation.com  
(some of my artwork on various products)
You can  contact me for more information. 

1 comment:

drawingtools said...

The painting of Hawaiian Orchid is totally awesome. The color just takes a natural appeal that creates an astonishing artwork. I can see the deeper sense of your creation as reflection of your passion for painting. Great work!
drawing