Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Trish

Trish

Trish:  Nude Back Pose

Trish: Blue eyes
These are a few examples of one of our regular models on my uninstructed painting evenings with artist friends.  We paint costumed models and nudes once a week.   Trish has been an awesome and versitile model for us. The top two nude poses were done in oil. The bottom is pastel.  All three were done alla prima. By painting in one session the painting is fresher and more spontaneous.  These original paintings are for sale, to inquire for current availability, please contact me. 

Other online places to view my art:
Mary M Giacomini's Artwork 
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available)
artforconservation.com  

(limited edition canvas giclees)

(some of my artwork on various products)

No comments: