Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Western Spirit Art Show 2014

Perseverance

The Snowies

Serenity
This year I have 3 oil paintings accepted into the Western Spirit Art Show in Cheyenne, Wyoming this Spring.  I have participated in this national show other years and have always enjoyed the opening, artwork, fellow artists and patrons.  The opening on March 1st, 2014 will be one to remember.  Their food and drinks are fabulous and since this is cowboy and ranch country many of the attendees will be wearing their finest western dress &  cowboy hats.   These original oils of scenes of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado and Wyoming were places I have been to and am inspired by.  I am fortunate to live in such a beautiful part of the country.
You can see more of my artwork online:
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)


MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: