Monday, September 7, 2015

Loveland Art Studio Tour 2015


The Loveland Art Studio Tour is coming up!  On October 10-11 & 17-18, 2015 from 10-4 I open up my art studio to the public.  You can see where I and other artists create their art by following the included map.  I will also have paintings, framed & unframed and prints available for purchase.  I open up my studio once a year and this is the chance to come and see my art.  Bonus this year: they selected one of my paintings (The Loch) for the brochure and all promotional  materials.
There is a meet the artists opening at the Loveland Museum Gallery September 11, 2015 from 6-8pm. and an opening reception October 9th from f6-8pm.  You can pick up a free brochure with map at the Loveland Museum Gallery or at my studio.  I look forward to your visit!

The Loch (sold, pastel)

Tranquility (oil)
Both of these paintings were from a gorgeous Fall hike in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado.

You can see more of my artwork online: 
Facebook page (open to the public) 
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)
MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: