Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Lincoln Gallery's Regional Fine Art Show 2016

Off the Grid
watercolor
I am pleased to announce that "Off the Grid" was accepted in the Thompson Valley Art League's 2016 Regional Fine Art Show.  I found this unique mountain landscape while visiting Marble, Colorado a few years ago. The light was just going over the cliffs surrounding me and illuminating this home off the grid.
 This year the Regional show had 300+ entries and accepted around 70.  I am honored to have my watercolor shown there for the month of June.  Please join me June 10, 2016 from 6-9 during the opening which is free to the public.

   You can see more of my artwork online: 
Facebook page (open to the public) 
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)
MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: