Friday, February 26, 2010

"Appeasing Pele"

"Appeasing Pele"
is what I named this 11 x 14" original pastel depicting the offerings
(for the volcano goddess Pele) that were left at the rim of the crater at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.   Due to recent eruptions, the public can no longer access this spot.
This painting was accepted into "Paint the Parks" 2nd -50 Mini's in their miniature show of 2008. It was also accepted into the 2007 AANC National Art show in Ft. Collins, Colorado.

"Appeasing Pele" is for sale for $495 plus $30 S/H. It comes with a beautiful gold frame and liner with Tru Vu AR glass .



For more information, please contact me:

I also sell prints and cards of this piece, just click here...

More of my artwork can  be seen at these sites:
(select giclees for sale)
(some of my artwork on various products)
marygiacomini.com

Are you on facebook?  Become a fan of  

Mary M Giacomini  
Loveland, Colorado USA


No comments: