Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Glacier Blues"

"Glacier Blues" is an original 14" x 11" pastel on Wallis paper mounted to gator board.  The scene is from Bowman Lake in Glacier National Park, Montana.  We were camped nearby so I was able to see the early morning reflections on this pristine mountain lake in the Rocky Mountains.  I put the canoe in the painting because it would have been a perfect place to canoe at.  This painting is for sale; I am offering a  temporary sale price of  $199 for this painting plus $10 shipping.





Please CONTACT me if you have any questions.
You can see more of my artwork at these sites:


(select giclees for sale)
(a variety of my work: giclees, prints, cards available)
(some of my artwork on various products)


Mary M Giacomini  
Loveland, Colorado USA


No comments: