Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rocky Mountain Reflections

"Rocky Mountain Reflections" is a 24" x 18" original pastel. The scene is looking south at the Mummy Range on the north side of Rocky Mountain National Park, ColoradoColorado State University has a campus (Pingree Park) up there where I've attended various artist retreats. This painting is for sale, it is presently at the Grand Lake Art Gallery .(Grand Lake, Colorado) Prints, giclees and greeting cards can be ordered through fineartamerica.com.

Please CONTACT me if you have any questions.
You can see more of my artwork at these sites:

(select giclees for sale)
(a variety of my work: giclees, prints, cards available)
(some of my artwork on various products)
marygiacomini.com

Are you on  facebook? 
Become a fan of Mary M Giacomini's artwork.....

No comments: