Friday, May 2, 2014

Summer workshops for adults

This summer I am offering 3 different adult art workshops in Loveland, Colorado.

Intro to Plein Air 
Mon June 2 8:30am-12
Watercolor, Oil and  Soft Pastel mediums (I will work with all of you but will have one set up)
$30
Location:  My backyard view of the foothills, garden, valley (see picture above)
Get the basics of learning to paint 'plein air' in the open air.  This is a great practice run for plein air painting as I probably have something here if you forget an item. All levels welcome.

Plein Air Loveland

Mon June 16 8:30am-12
Watercolor, Oil and Soft Pastel mediums (I will work with all of you but will have one set up)
$30
Location:  Loveland's North Lake Park  Meet at the pavilion by the playground
Learn to see as the Impressionists did; en plein air.  You will learn to sketch quickly, see values and colors  and paint from life.  Your painting will be much more alive.

Impressionistic Pastels 

Wed July 16 9am-3pm
Bring your soft pastels & sanded paper.  We'll work on underpainting and strokes of color.  Bring a sack lunch.
$60
Location:  My home studio in Loveland, Colorado.
Learn to paint as the Impressionist did; with bit of color of the same value.  Your painting will 'pop' as colors mix in your eye.

These three workshops do require payment ahead of time to reserve your spot.  If I do not get enough participants your payment will be fully refunded.  Message me for more details.

You can see more of my artwork online:
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)


MGiacominiart.blogspot.com


No comments: