Sunday, November 16, 2014

Plein Air Tuscany: Fontana

Fontana 9" x 12" oil


My third painting and second day of plein air in Tuscany was of an old fountain not far from the front door of the Fattoria Armena apartment in which we were staying.  I loved the patterns, the flowers and the shadows created by all of the trees.  I painted all of my September 2014 Tuscany paintings alla prima en plein air.  As an avid outdoor painter I had dreamed of painting in Italy one day.  This was plein air painting at it's finest: peaceful settings, comfortable temperatures with inspiring historical buildings and landscapes to capture. This original oil painting is for sale, please contact me for availability.
You can see more of my artwork online:
Facebook page (open to the public)

(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees) 

MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: