Sunday, December 13, 2009

"The Diamond" Snowy Mountain Range series

"The Diamond" is a 6.25" x 10" oil painting that is for sale.  It is one of a series of 3 paintings I recently completed of the Medicine Bow Mountains in Wyoming. Even though it was mid summer, the Snowy Range Mountains remain snowy year round.
You can purchase this painting including a  frame with a dark wood that compliments the piece for $250.00.  It currently is at Centennial Gallery in Ft. Collins, Colorado.

Please CONTACT me if you have any questions.
You can see more of my artwork at these sites:
artforconservation.com 
(giclees for sale)
fineartamerica.com    

(a variety of my work: giclees & cards available)
dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.com
cafepress.com/MGiacominiart
(some of my artwork on various products)
marygiacomini.com


Mary M Giacomini  
Loveland, Colorado USA

No comments: