Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Newspaper article Dec 23, 2009


This was a very nice article that was published in today's Loveland Reporter Herald about me and my art. I was interviewed awhile ago by Kenneth Jessen but I wasn't sure when the article would come out. I was impressed. What  a great Christmas present for me!
Published paintings include:
"Goals" 
"Tranquility"  
"Visions in Merlot" 
All of these oil paintings are currently for sale. Click on title of each for more information and a clearer image.

Please CONTACT me if you have any questions.
You can see more of my artwork at these sites:
artforconservation.com 
(giclees for sale)
(a variety of my work: giclees, prints, cards available)
(some of my artwork on various products)
dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.com


Mary M Giacomini  
Loveland, Colorado USA

2 comments:

AnfinsenArts Alive said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kim Blair said...

Congratulations Mary on your newspaper article. Nice photo of you and your lovely work.
Kim