Monday, December 14, 2009

"Snowy Range" series

"Snowy Range Panoramic"
is a 5" x 15" framed original oil painting of the Medicine Bow Mountains in Wyoming.  The Snowy Range area is just spectacular-there was plenty of snow in August.   This painting is one of a series of three paintings I did from the hike we took in this part of the Rocky Mountains.  This painting is for sale for $300 at Centennial Gallery in Ft. Collins, Colorado.


Please CONTACT me if you have any questions.
You can see more of my artwork at these sites:
artforconservation.com 
(giclees for sale)
fineartamerica.com    
(a variety of my work: giclees, prints, and cards available)
cafepress.com/MGiacominiart
(some of my artwork on various products)

marygiacomini.com
dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.com
Mary M Giacomini  
Loveland, Colorado USA



No comments: