Friday, December 11, 2009

"Moraine Park Fishing: framed giclee on watercolor paper of a fly fisherman


"Moraine Park Fishing" is a 24" x 36" pastel that was commissioned and sold but I had it scanned for high resolution giclees.  I have one at home that I am willing to sell for below retail.  It is an Artist Proof (only one) that is 12" x 17" on archival watercolor paper.   It is matted with a white mat into a 24" x 30", 3" wide, dark wood frame with some gold.  The scene is from Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado in autumn.   If you have a fly fisherman on your Christmas list, this would make a unique, ideal gift. I am willing to sell this piece for $250 (the frame alone wholesale was $89) with free shipping.







Please CONTACT me if you have any questions.
You can see more of my artwork at these sites:
artforconservation.com 
(giclees for sale)
fineartamerica.com    
(a variety of my work: giclees & cards available)
cafepress.com/MGiacominiart
(some of my artwork on various products)
mgiacominiart.blogspot.com 
marygiacomini.com


Mary M Giacomini  
Loveland, Colorado USA

No comments: