Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hallet Peak: Inventory reduction!

"Hallet Peak" is a 22 x 16" original watercolor that is on  sale (with matting, framing & glass) for $695 plus shipping ($40.00 - this is a large piece!).  This is a temporary $300 price drop for an inventory reduction.  This scene is from springtime in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado near Sprauge Lake. Since I live near Estes Park, Colorado, I frequent the National Park and get inspired by the surrounding beauty.  I find most of my reference material by either hiking or snowshoeing.  To purchase through pay pal:




Please CONTACT me if you have any questions.

You can see more of my artwork at these sites:

(select giclees for sale)
(a variety of my work: giclees, prints, cards available)
(some of my artwork on various products)
marygiacomini.com

Are you on facebook?  Become a fan of  

Mary M Giacomini  
Loveland, Colorado USA

No comments: