Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Tree Yoga"

"Tree Yoga" is the name of this 18 x 24" pastel. It reminded me of a pose in yoga, as it arches over the river standing tall.  I found this scene in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado which is close to where I live.  The original is for sale at Mountain Living Studio in Manitou Springs, Colorado.  You can purchase directly from them & they will ship it to you.  The cost is $1,200 plus shipping.
I also  have a 21" x 20" framed canvas giclee of "Tree Yoga" (1/250) for sale for $395 plus $30 S/H. To purchase this giclee, use pay pal:





Please CONTACT me if you have any questions.
You can see more of my artwork at these sites:

(select giclees for sale)
(a variety of my work: prints & cards available)
(some of my artwork on various products)
marygiacomini.com


Are you on facebook?  Become a fan of  








No comments: