Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oil painting classes

"My Space" 24" x 18" oil
I am starting a new session of oil painting classes May 10, 2012 in my studio west of Loveland, Colorado. This class is for beginning to intermediate students to learn oil painting skills. We will cover technique, color mixing, composition, value,  and style while working from life and photos. The classes are geared to what the students want to learn. The class size is limited to 5 so you will get plenty of individual attention for maximum benefit. In May I will have classes scheduled for  May 10, 17, 24 & 31st and will continue into the summer.  You are welcome to choose which dates work for you. Please message me for more details including cost and supplies.

You can see more of my artwork online:
Mary M Giacomini's Artwork 
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available)
artforconservation.com  

(limited edition canvas giclees)

(some of my artwork on various products)
MGiacominiart.blogspot.com


No comments: