Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Walking With Dad

Walking with Dad
This new pastel painting, " Walking With Dad" is a newly finished commission.  My client described how she remembers going for hikes in the Black Hills Canyon (South Dakota) with her sister as a child.  The sisters wanted to this painting created for their Dad.  She sent a few references pictures but nothing with the family hiking.  After lots of research and sketching I came up with this composition.  The painting is sold but prints are available through Fine Art America.

You can see more of my artwork online:
Mary M Giacomini's Artwork 
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available)
artforconservation.com  

(limited edition canvas giclees)

(some of my artwork on various products)
MGiacominiart.blogspot.com


No comments: