Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oil Painting Classes

My oil painting classes for beginner/intermediate students are starting Jan 10th, 2010. The class size is limited to a maximum of 5 to ensure plenty of personal attention.  You can begin a class at any time depending on space available.  Some of the subject I cover in classes are: composition, color, value, technique, & style and how they apply to landscapes, still life and people.  Classes meet on Thursdays mornings from 9-12 in West Loveland, Colorado.  For more information you can email me.
You can see more of my artwork online:
Mary M Giacomini's Artwork 
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available)
artforconservation.com  

(limited edition canvas giclees)

(some of my artwork on various products)
MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: