Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Starry Nights

For Vincent (pastel)
Starry Nights
Thursday, August 1, 2013 
3 – 6 pm
Fee: $40 each ($32 for museum members)
Location: Loveland Museum Gallery,  Loveland, Colorado
Re-create Van Gogh’s Starry Night or your own nighttime scene with swirling pastel strokes.
Instructor: Mary Giacomini


I decided to teach this class again since I have had so many requests for it.  Register early; Classes fill quickly.  All supplies included.  This is a great way to try out pastels.



You can see more of my artwork online:
Mary M Giacomini's Artwork 
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available)
artforconservation.com  

(limited edition canvas giclees)

(some of my artwork on various products)
MGiacominiart.blogspot.com


No comments: