Sunday, May 26, 2013

Plein Air Oil Painting

Rabbit Ears Pass

My plein air set up
This summer I'm offering a variety of mini workshops at my home studio in lieu of my weekly painting classes.  The first workshop is June 6, 2013: Plein Air Oil Painting, 9AM-3PM.  In this class you will learn some basics of plein air painting in a safe environment.  We will paint in my backyard (country/foothills views) in the morning light.  In the afternoon we will begin a studio piece from the morning painting session.  Bring a sack lunch. No experience necessary.  Contact me for more information.


You can see more of my artwork online:
Mary M Giacomini's Artwork 
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)

MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: