Sunday, April 27, 2014

Memories in the Making

Serenity X2  oil by Mary Giacomini

Serenity by Florence Hilton watercolor
This is the second year that I am participating in the Alzheimer Association's "Memories in the Making."  Every year they select artists to pick an Alzheimer's patient painting to "pair with" and then the two paintings are sold together at a live auction.  Since I have a love of Adirondack Chairs and the beach, I combined the two in this 12" x 9" original oil painting. The 2014 Memories in the Making of Northern Colorado is in the Fort Collins Hilton on May 20th.  The public is welcome but tickets are required to this event which supports the Alzheimer's Association.

You can see more of my artwork online:
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)


MGiacominiart.blogspot.com



No comments: