Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New Chair paintings for sale

"Recharge"  oil   24" x 30"

"Retreat"  oil  18" x 14"

Oil  10" x 10"
I have recently completed several new paintings in my chair series.  Each serene setting has a glass of red wine for your enjoyment with a view of the Rocky Mountains.  These are all original oil paintings that are currently available for purchase.  "Recharge" and "Retreat" are views of the Canadian Rockies.  "Recharge" has a fair amount of impasto and pallet knife work.  The bottom painting that I just finished is a small study for a large commission I will be working on shortly.  My client loved the chairs of  "Recharge" but wanted the familiar Longs Peak in the background. This scene of Longs Peak in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado is off of Highway 7; the Peak to Peak Highway.   I will use this painting to enlarge it to 30" x 30".  For prices and availability please contact me. 

You can see more of my artwork online:
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)


MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: