Monday, August 31, 2015

Paint the Poudre 2015


For the third time now, I participated in the Paint the Poudre Plein Air event.  The art is all plein air original paintings from the Poudre River, Larimer County in Northern Colorado.  The opening for this show was July 24, 2015 at Colorado State University's Morgan Library and it ran for a month.
I painted two new paintings for this show plus I showed two from last year.  I led two paintouts for the group.   I was interviewed by Christina Vessa for CSU's  school newspaper. I also had a radio interview  while painting on the Poudre River by Stacy Nick of KUNC (Colorado Public Radio) that was broadcast for a few days over the radio waves but still can be heard and seen online.


Perch

Poudre Rapids

 
Polished (sold during the show)

You can see more of my artwork online:
Facebook page (open to the public)

(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)
MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: