Friday, October 30, 2015

Lines Into Shapes 2015

Serenity

My oil painting "Serenity" was accepted into the 2015 National show "Lines Into Shapes" held at the Art Center of  Estes Park Gallery.  The opening is October 30, 2015 from 5-7pm and runs for two weeks.  This original oil  painting is inspired by one of my favorite hikes in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado.  The Loch is a peaceful alpine lake  surrounded by mountain peaks and climbs to over two miles above sea level. I've painted scenes from this hike many times.

Both of these paintings were from a gorgeous Fall hike in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado.

You can see more of my artwork online: 
Facebook page (open to the public) 
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)
MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: