Friday, November 29, 2019

Ongoing Adult Art Classes




After my classes visited Monet's art at the Denver Art Museum, we were all inspired to go Impressionistic.    This is an example of some of the new work I've created from Monet inspiration.  I'm playing with underpainting, loose brushwork, pallet knife and scraping.
I teach 3 classes out of my home studio just west of Loveland, CO.  On Wednesday mornings my  watercolor class  come for class from 9AM-12PM.  I currently have two spots available for Dec 4  and 11th.  I have a limit of 7 in this class so all levels are welcome.

Oil; I have a Thursday morning  oil class (currently full) and an afternoon class from 2-5PM that has one spot left.  The next project we'll work on  capturing running water. My oil classes are limited to 6 per class. Dropins are allowed if there is room.   One thing I do is not paint with petroleum solvents which is much safer!  I have had some of the same students for years and it's my absolute pleasure to see their growth as artists.

See more of my art and inquire about available paintings at MaryGiacomini.com

Mary M Giacomini's Artwork                   



Order prints, products & cards!
Instagram; mmgiac

No comments: