Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Gold Rush" an autumn pastel of a Rocky Mountain hike

"Gold Rush" is a 30" x 15" pastel of a favorite hike in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado. The aspen grove that you hike up to is impressive, especially in the fall when the colors are peaking with brilliant golds .  Although I'm not willing to part with this favorite painting, it has been high resolution scanned for excellent quality canvas giclees through artforconservation.com in a variety of sizes.  It won "Jurors Choice" (best of show) in a Lincoln Gallery (Loveland, CO) show.
Please CONTACT me if you have any questions.
You can see more of my artwork at these sites:
artforconservation.com 
(giclees for sale)
fineartamerica.com    
(a variety of my work: giclees & cards available)
cafepress.com/MGiacominiart
(some of my artwork on various products)
mgiacominiart.blogspot.com 
marygiacomini.com


Mary M Giacomini  
Loveland, Colorado USA



No comments: