Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"Lookout Lake" Oil painting of the Snowy Range Mountains, Wyoming

"Lookout Lake" (9 x 7.5") is one of a little trio mini oil series I recently completed from the Medicine Bow Mountains, Snowy Range northwest of Larimie, Wyoming.  The scenery in the high alpine meadows is spectacular.  Wildflowers were in bloom and even though it was August you could feel the nearby snow.  This painting is  for sale, framed for $275 at Centennial Gallery in Ft. Collins, Colorado.


Please CONTACT me if you have any questions.
You can see more of my artwork at these sites:
artforconservation.com 
(giclees for sale)
fineartamerica.com    

(a variety of my work: giclees, prints & cards available)
dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.com 
cafepress.com/MGiacominiart
(some of my artwork on various products)
marygiacomini.com


Mary M Giacomini  
Loveland, Colorado USA

No comments: