Friday, October 4, 2013

Loveland Art Studio Tour 2013

"Perseverance" oil 24" x 8"
The Loveland Art Studio Tour 2013 is quickly approaching.  On October 12-13 & 19-20 I will be opening my studio door to the public to see my studio and artwork.  This is the 5th annual Loveland Art Studio Tour and the first time we are holding it for two weekends.  I have been on the Studio tour steering committee for the past 4 years and have participated in all of them.  I will be showcasing new paintings, prints & cards.  This is also a chance to see where I hold my ongoing oil and watercolor painting classes.  "Perseverance" is a brand new oil painting of a Colorado aspen grove with a view of Rabbit Ears Pass (near Steamboat, CO) that will be for sale during the tour.  Prints are also available through Fine Art America.


You can see more of my art online:

Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)


MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: