Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Success at the Loveland Art Studio Tour

":Autumn Impression" oil (sold)

"Fall River" plein air oil (Sold)

"Hope" 18 x 24" canvas giclee (sold)

"Tree Yoga" 22" x 29" canvas giclee (sold)

"Watson Lake 6am" plein air oil (sold)
The 2013 Loveland Art Studio Tour was a success this year!  These are just a few of the original paintings & framed canvas giclees I sold over the last two weekends.  I made new friends, patrons & got to visit with old friends.  This is the once a year chance that I open my studio to the public to see where I work & teach ongoing classes. I was very busy-but it was worth it.


You can see more of my art online:

Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)


MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: