Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Aspire

Aspire
This new (24" x 12") vertical oil painting, "Aspire" was inspired by the towering trees on the coast of Maine.  I had the pleasure of visiting this part of the country this past summer.  We had a few days of rain, then one morning the clouds lifted and the sun shown through the thick forest.  The sun through the fog and trees was my favorite photo from the trip and I knew I wanted to paint it immediately. The original oil painting is currently for sale, but contact me for availability.  Prints on a variety of canvas or paper can be ordered through Fine Art America.

You can see more of my artwork online:
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)

MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: