Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Oil Painting Class; without the toxic solvents

I am offering a brand new oil painting class in my studio (just west of Loveland, Colorado) on February 21, 28 & March  7th, 2019.  We will meet from 2-5 PM Thursday afternoons.  I will cover the basics of oil painting, color mixing, underpainting and how to safely use traditional oil paints.
The cost is $105 with your own supplies (given at registration) or $120 all supplies included.  My classes are small (Max 6) so you will get plenty of attention. This is your opportunity to give oil painting a trial run!  If enough students want to continue after the 3 class intro, we will.
Learn about color; get to know your paints and create a cohesive pallet for each painting.

Learn about color mixing, values and grays.

Learn how to compose and create an underpainting

"Impending" (oil) -demo finished in class
Contact me for more info


See more of my art and inquire about available paintings at MaryGiacomini.com

Mary M Giacomini's Artwork                   



Order prints, products & cards!
Instagram; mmgiac

No comments: