Sunday, January 3, 2010

"When the Buffalo Roamed"


"When the Buffalo Roamed" is the second in a series of commissioned  historical Colorado landscapes I have completed.  The original oil on birch wood is approximately 22" x 25".  I  had to use many different reference materials since the wild buffalo are long gone from the Front Range of Colorado.  This painting is sold but is a good example of my style of painting.
Please CONTACT me if you have any questions.
You can see more of my artwork at these sites:
artforconservation.com 
(giclees for sale)
(a variety of my work: giclees, prints, cards available)
(some of my artwork on various products)
dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.com





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!