Saturday, November 26, 2011

Monochromatic Nude Oils

Jubilant
Earth
Intent: Steve
Ashley Rae
Carrie
These monochromatic oil paintings were all done using Transparent Oxide Red with maybe a touch of Sap Green added in the last nude modeling session.  The paintings were done alla prima in a 3 hour session using both female and male nudes.  I find that when I paint with just one color or two I get back in touch with value and start seeing the light and shadow more clearly.  To find out if a painting is available (they were at the date of this post) you can contact me and we can set it up with pay pal.

Other online places to view my art:
Mary M Giacomini's Artwork 
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available)
artforconservation.com  

(limited edition canvas giclees)

(some of my artwork on various products)
MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: