Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rabbit Ears Pass painting

Rabbit Ears Pass
This is another little plein air oil painting (9.5" x 5") I painted in September 2011.  I went with a group of art friends to a beautiful home in North Park, Colorado for a few days of plein air painting.  This scene of Rabbit  Ears Pass (Routt National Forest) was right outside the front door which is among a healthy Aspen grove.  I painted "Rabbit Ears Pass" in morning light and finished it one sitting (alla prima)  This paintings is currently available for sale.  Please contact me for details.

Other online places to view my art:
Mary M Giacomini's Artwork 
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available)
artforconservation.com  

(limited edition canvas giclees)

(some of my artwork on various products)

No comments: