Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tarena

Egyptian goddess (pastel)

Fallen (pastel)

Tarena of Athens (oil)

Beauty (oil)

Dangerous (charcoal)

Ready for Burning Man

Tarena (pastel)

Over the last four years of weekly painting or drawing models in costumed or nude poses, I've definitely had some favorite models.   Tarena is one of them.  These are some of the paintings and drawings I've done from her very creative costumes.  She also is excellent at getting back into a pose perfectly and sits still.  All of these were done alla prima (one session) except for Tarena of Athens in which she posed for us two sessions in a row. To find out if a piece is still for sale, contact me.

Other online places to view my art:
Mary M Giacomini's Artwork 
Facebook page (open to the public)
(a variety of my work: prints and cards available)
artforconservation.com  

(limited edition canvas giclees)

(some of my artwork on various products)

No comments: