Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Plein Air Rockies 2014

The next big show on my horizon is "Plein Air Rockies 2014".  I was juried into this plein air event along with about 40 other artists from various places around the country.   Artists will paint  from Aug 9-21, 2014 outdoors, in areas within a 50 mile radius of Estes Park, the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park in Northern Colorado.

Currently there is a 'preview' show for the event where samples of each chosen artist is showcased at the Cultural Event Council Gallery downtown Estes Park.  I have a pastel "Tree Yoga" and and an oil "Serenity" in this show.   Both of these pieces were created in my studio but are from images of Rocky Mountain National Park.  Artists are permitted to paint where they choose within the boundary but there will larger groups to observe during the scheduled paint outs. The final reception and show is held on August 23 from 5-8pm where the public can view and/or purchase these freshly made masterpieces.  Tune in to my blog for my latest creations.

 

"Tree Yoga"




MGiacominiart.blogspot.com
"Serenity"

You can see more of my artwork online:
Facebook page (open to the public)

(a variety of my work: prints and cards available) 
 artforconservation.com  
(limited edition canvas giclees)


MGiacominiart.blogspot.com

No comments: